Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 LYD / BBD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,128 Dinar (11,898 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (39 minutes ago)