Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 LYD / BBD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,664 Dinar (5,351 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)