Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.675 LYD / BBD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,545 Dinar (11,175 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)