Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,248 Dinar ($2,991) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)