Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,808 Dinar (€2,483) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)