Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.521 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,532 Dinar (€1,665) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (37 minutes ago)