Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 LYD / BYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 945 Dinar (13,544,768 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (44 minutes ago)