Cost of living comparison between Brescia, Italy and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.474 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,430 Dinar (€1,649) in Brescia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)