Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.534 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,634 Dinar (€2,369) in Brescia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (29 minutes ago)