Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.601 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,219 Dinar (€3,259) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)