Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00242 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 21% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,895 Dinar (6,986,702 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)