Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00250 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 22% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 14,632 Dinar (5,856,880 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)