Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.564 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,640 Dinar (€2,327) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $462,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)