Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,721 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45207 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,340 Dinar (R$ 5,177) in Brasília.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)