Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38793 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,026 Dinar (R$ 10,378) in Brasília.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (39 minutes ago)