Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,507 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41933 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,154 Dinar (R$ 9,906) in Brasília.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (33 minutes ago)