Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,090 Dinar (C$4,736) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)