Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,270 Dinar (C$4,066) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)