Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02088 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 40% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,677 Dinar (₨367,736) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)