Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02144 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 42% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,388 Dinar (₨391,199) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)