Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01997 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 38% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,604 Dinar (₨380,755) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (33 minutes ago)