Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01999 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,951 Dinar (₨397,740) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)