Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02160 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 44% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,597 Dinar (₨166,475) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)