Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,735 Dinar ($6,377) in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)