Cost of living comparison between Bozeman, Montana, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,959 Dinar ($12,618) in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (40 minutes ago)