Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,461 Dinar ($7,112) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)