Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.394 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,296 Dinar ($12,411) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)