Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10754 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,342 Dinar (R 21,777) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)