Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,880 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.323 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,671 Dinar ($13,359) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)