Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,845 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,849 Dinar ($13,848) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)