Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.634 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,479 Dinar (€3,353) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)