Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.625 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,914 Dinar (€3,024) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)