Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,781 Dinar (€2,981) in Bolzano.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)