Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,275 Dinar (€1,484) in Bologna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Liverpool costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)