Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.642 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,604 Dinar (€3,414) in Bologna.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)