Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,562 Dinar ($4,068) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)