Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,561 Dinar ($4,071) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)