Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,061 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 551 Dinar (COL$1,194,286) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)