Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,069 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,086 Dinar (COL$2,349,250) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (36 minutes ago)