Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17011 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,967 Dinar (kr 93,861) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (42 minutes ago)