Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00235 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,449 Dinar (2,314,872 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)