Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46402 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,951 Dinar (R$ 6,360) in Boa Vista.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)