Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10525 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,988 Dinar (R 28,391) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)