Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 LYD / MWK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,258 Dinar (1,135,856 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (37 minutes ago)