Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,090 Dinar (1,994 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)