Cost of living comparison between Bizerte, Tunisia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 LYD / TND
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,461 Dinar (3,974 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)