Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00251 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,500 Dinar (1,396,243 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)