Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01927 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,556 Dinar (132,644 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)