Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,717 Dinar ($1,932) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)