Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,401 Dinar ($4,581) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)