Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Birjand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 291 Dinar (﷼ 9,134,743) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)