Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Birjand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 457 Dinar (﷼ 10,811,222) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)