Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Birjand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 432 Dinar (﷼ 10,733,839) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)