Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01280 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,195 Dinar (₨ 93,377) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)