Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,455 Dinar ($4,014) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)