Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02116 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 510 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 451 Dinar (₨21,336) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)