Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02184 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 650 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 550 Dinar (₨25,165) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)