Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02133 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 419 Dinar (₨19,658) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)