Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04654 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,600 Dinar (120,329₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)