Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02135 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 970 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 846 Dinar (₨39,636) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)