Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02078 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 760 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 666 Dinar (₨32,056) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)