Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,184 Dinar (1,445KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (34 minutes ago)