Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.829 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,278 Dinar (1,542KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)