Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.140 LYDX / BAM *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,528 Dinar (1,753KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)