Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.768 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 431 Dinar (561KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)