Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34908 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,796 Dinar (8,008 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (33 minutes ago)