Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02139 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 431 Dinar (₨20,160) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)