Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02097 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 970 Dinar (₨46,229) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)