Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02102 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 960 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 845 Dinar (₨40,193) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (30 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (43 minutes ago)