Cost of living comparison between Bhilai, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02081 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 541 Dinar (₨25,993) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)