Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02167 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 560 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 509 Dinar (₨23,493) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)