Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02035 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 640 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 580 Dinar (₨28,485) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 2 hours ago)