Cost of living comparison between Bhatinda, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02090 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,869 Dinar (₨137,260) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)