Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01317 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 780 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 690 Dinar (₨ 52,415) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 2 hours ago)