Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.519 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,966 Dinar (€1,952) in Besançon.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)