Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.600 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,372 Dinar (€2,108) in Besançon.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)