Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,297 Dinar (CHF 11,407) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)