Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.393 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,840 Dinar (CHF 8,500) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)