Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,666 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,530 Dinar (€1,570) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)