Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,809 prices entered by 391 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,227 Dinar (€1,385) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)