Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16936 LYD / NOK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,032 Dinar (kr 100,564) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)