Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16897 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,887 Dinar (kr 58,512) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)