Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16415 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,620 Dinar (kr 52,516) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (40 minutes ago)