Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.643 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,955 Dinar (€2,408) in Bergamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)